Borussia Mönchengladbach travel thread

I think Cologne is just a little too far, i.e. dusseldorf is fine you can get the train or S8 from the train station but that is because it is only about 23 miles away, Cologne being further just puts it out of what they call local.. I may be wrong but I don't think so
Your' correct, Gladbach is in VRR region (like Düsseldorf, Dortmund etc); Cologne is in VRS so different transport association

All booked happy days. Flying to Amsterdam, train to Düsseldorf, match, back to Düsseldorf, night out there, the back to the Dam Thurdsday, night there, home Friday. Cannot wait already

Everybody is obsessed with Dusseldorf it was one of the Best nights out ever before the Shalke match !
Yeah it was EPIC we was in Dusseldorf for 3 days what a trip never stopped laughing the whole place was buzzing great memories of a great place gna try get over to gladbach for sure and we won 2-0 perfect trip all round!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.