Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Fifa fans:

image_26.img.jpg

I am amazed that so many of you had seen him play before. Do some of you really not regularly watch international matches? He was Belgium's standout performer during the World Cup.

Last edited:
Theoretically mate. I rarely venture near a bookies. £100 with a group of rag twats I have to endure playing 9 a side with, that we do the domestic treble this year.

If it's a straight bet at evens, then i'd venture to the bookies in future. You''ll get far better odds.

Decent performance from him but obviously it was his goal that stood out.

That turn and instinctive shot tells you a lot about his awareness of what's around him.

Can't wait to see him play in blue.

Not sure on posting links but some interesting KDB specials by Skybet and wondered what other people thought. On the players special section:

They are offering 9/2 that he will score more PL goals then Sterling (he has to score more so currently needs scor 2 more goals). To me that looks very much good value as I would fancy it to be about 50/50.

Looks like they only expect him to score 6/7 goals but I have hopes of this guy hitting double figures.

KDB iso vid from BelBos -

As someone eluded to earlier, De Bruyne provided most if the cutting edge for Belgium in the world cup, the game against the US was an example and I believe he may very well be the main man for them in the future and for us as well, with the likes of Sterling, who also can very well become the main man for England.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.