Thread for the easily offended

Don't think I am now, no. Sacked it off.

Going to save my money for the last 16 (hopefully). You?

Went to Madrid, Munich & Barcelona but didn't have enough points to be sure of a ticket. Bit sick really as we wanted to go! Like you - hope we get through to the last 16 and will go to then. Might have to go via Thomas Cook though as they more or less guarantee a ticket if you've got over 11,000 points

Related to Hucknell, you die your hair, you are a ****... it all fits I'm afraid, you are a daywalker.

As for nightwalking, I didnt know you sell your arse.
Not blood related. His cousin married my dad's brother. Only colour I've dyed my hair is stupid stuff when I was a right mosher as a teen and had braids and long hair. Red and blue, black. Not done that for almost 15 years. Yeah going grey, least I've still got my hair mate!

Nightwalking - prefer night. Good try though. Still not offended in the slightest you unhairy **** ;-)

Not blood related. His cousin married my dad's brother. Only colour I've dyed my hair is stupid stuff when I was a right mosher as a teen and had braids and long hair. Red and blue, black. Not done that for almost 15 years. Yeah going grey, least I've still got my hair mate!

Nightwalking - prefer night. Good try though. Still not offended in the slightest you unhairy **** ;-)

You arent convincing anyone.

As a ginger rentboy, you should be able to claim some sort of benefits for that, I dont think they do a cream that will sort it though.

article-2052520-0E7FB30300000578-527_634x286.jpg
I'm offended cos he's posted the picture from the back of my season ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.