City fans in Sevilla

Bit harsh. He's apologising for it. even we have dickhead fans but I'd hate to be tarnished with the same annomosity due to the actions of a few idiots

TBF this part of what he said was pretty fucking stupid.
Sure they was looking for manchester hooligans who were with the polish
For one there is absolutely no proof that any City fans were involved at the shambles, and even if they were, how the fuck would they be able to find them by attacking innocent fans?
It was a stupid comment and sounded like he was making excuses for them.

TBF this part of what he said was pretty fucking stupid.

For one there is absolutely no proof that any City fans were involved at the shambles, and even if they were, how the fuck would they be able to find them by attacking innocent fans?
It was a stupid comment and sounded like he was making excuses for them.

In hooligans forum and the press told that there were polish and city boys and in manchester, innocents was attacked too. it is not excuse, it's the context, if local ultras look for someone, they are city hooligan not innocents as in manchester polish look for sevilla ultras, and this is the shit of hooligan world .
That is tomorrow I dude that you have problems,furthermore, there will be a lot police, you can drink calmly.
If someone need my help with bares, places or whatever, I will be happy of help us,

Looking for Manchester hooligans?? Look mate you do know it is 2015 and there is the internet,phones etcetera even in Seville don't you?? So if they wanted to find some mythical Manchester hooligans i am sure it wouldn't be so hard to do instead of attacking a few Blues trying to have a good time and also put some money in the local tills,what a dickhead!

I doubt that you have problems tomorrow. Sure they was looking for manchester hooligans who were with the polish and tomorrow there will be many police. Sorry for this problem, this is the shit of the hooligans and it happens in all places. Good luck and be carefull with the police, the worst.

We all have them mate.

Looking for Manchester hooligans?? Look mate you do know it is 2015 and there is the internet,phones etcetera even in Seville don't you?? So if they wanted to find some mythical Manchester hooligans i am sure it wouldn't be so hard to do instead of attacking a few Blues trying to have a good time and also put some money in the local tills,what a dickhead!

I was trying to be cordial so calm you, insults toward me you can keep in it.

And now I answer you, if they are stupid enoungh to figth for football, how are they going to do what you say that is logic?

I don't feel like being cordial when your lot behaved like scumbags over here,spitting at City fan's etcetera,then attacking innocent fans having a drink tonight..They must also know about the Polish problem if it has been happening for a while,it was also reported here that they were Polish nationals who flew in from Poland to fight Seville.YOU said you are sure they were looking for some fictional City fans who helped the Polish fans a couple of weeks ago. My take on it? They thought,''There is fuck all to do living in this place but hey ho let's have some fun and liven it up by attacking some tourists here for a good time and a football match,brighten up our dull lives eh?''

In hooligans forum and the press told that there were polish and city boys and in manchester, innocents was attacked too. it is not excuse, it's the context, if local ultras look for someone, they are city hooligan not innocents as in manchester polish look for sevilla ultras, and this is the shit of hooligan world .
That is tomorrow I dude that you have problems,furthermore, there will be a lot police, you can drink calmly.
If someone need my help with bares, places or whatever, I will be happy of help us,

Whilst I don't condone generalising a whole club's fans based on a small group and hope there is no retribution on equally innocent Seville fans (which is why the Polish attacks aren't to be condoned either), I hope Seville police aren't as cowardly and moronic as the Madrid police who attacked and injured innocent City fans a few years ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.