how long

uwe rosler 28

To all our new players properly settle in to the team? Yes we have seen flashes of brilliance from sterling, kdb and otemendi but they all still look to be feeling there way into the way we play! Delph city's carrer hasn't started yet through injuries and kelechi is being brought through slowly. Do you think we bought 2 many new first team players in the summer and are struggling a little because of this? Do you think next season is the time to maybe just bring in 1 first team player to replace yaya? And a couple of young squad players? Let the team bed together again? And what would be you ideal sensible first 11 for next season with just the 1 addition? For me it is

hart
zaba
vinny
otemendi
clichy

diniho
delph
Pogba

silva
kbd
aguero

If, as you say we just bring in one new player, then we will take several seasons to reach full potential again. Too many of our squad are no longer playing at the level they used to and tbh, I would be surprised if they do again. To answer your question though, doing it in "1"s wouldn't work for me.

If, as you say we just bring in one new player, then we will take several seasons to reach full potential again. Too many of our squad are no longer playing at the level they used to and tbh, I would be surprised if they do again. To answer your question though, doing it in "1"s wouldn't work for me.

Don't you think though that throwing 3 or 4 in at a time doesn't allow a team to ever gel? I agree a few need replacing yaya and the 2 full backs but I just think throwing 2 new full backs into a shaky defence would just unstablise us even more! I'd like to see us bring through maffeo and angellino and denyer and let them play say maybe 10 games each next season learning the system looking forward to the season after same goes with garcia, barker,

Don't you think though that throwing 3 or 4 in at a time doesn't allow a team to ever gel? I agree a few need replacing yaya and the 2 full backs but I just think throwing 2 new full backs into a shaky defence would just unstablise us even more! I'd like to see us bring through maffeo and angellino and denyer and let them play say maybe 10 games each next season learning the system looking forward to the season after same goes with garcia, barker,

I guess it depends on the quality and experience you are introducing, and also what position may be a factor.

As for blooding in the youngsters, that is a topic on its own which has very mixed feelings on here, so as not to derail your thread, I won't go into that here

The club is been let down by our scouting system. We never pull a rabbit out of the hat anymore,ie sign an unknown who proves to be the real deal. they are out there only our scouts can't seem to find them. Paying way over the odds for Portuguese based players will not take us to the next level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.