What's everyone eating on Christmas day

Left it late this year due to working away. Need to see if there are any Turkey crowns left in the shop, if not it will be Vodka and Caviar.

Was going to be a kebab as we thought Mrs Moon would be in Christie's so I'd takeaway after visiting but that's been delayed now into the new year so will be Turkey and trimmings but no Xmas puddings yuk!!

We're off back to Prague to see Mrs. P's family so it'll be Chicken and Pork Schnitzel with Mashed Potato and Vegetable Salad as usual. Mrs. P doesn't want it for Christmas dinner either but we have no choice LOL.

At least it's not Carp which is awful!

Later in the day we'll go back to our own place just up the road from her Mum's and cook something that we want, not sure what it'll be this year.

Christmas day is 24th over there by the way.

We won't be having a traditional Christmas dinner. We've been invited to the in-laws again but I plan on having a quiet Christmas at home in front of the telly with a large amount of alcohol. I'll do a full English for breakfast then every fucker is on their own after that. I might even make some cottage pies and freeze them a couple of weeks before. Then it's just a case of taking one out of the freezer and putting it in the oven.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.