Isco (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon a lot of Argentines aren't too fond of Messi either; remember how Demichelis tried to break his ankle in the Chumps League

Tevez was one too..notice the complex that he had? great just like I blabbered on that other forum citymancs

Now Silva was that missing piece of our puzzle; we could've bought someone like Hulk instead of Kun and still win the league

Sounds like you all would have no problem having the hobbits of the world take over

I sort of take back what I said earlier; Barca aren't likely to sell us anyone either; I see only Busquets, Rakitic coming in; if Zabba or Sagna drop in form then maybe Dani Alves on a cheap/free

@OB1
I'd love to get him since I think he's class and is probably my favourite player that doesn't play for city bar Messi but I can't see us getting him because of the players we have (we recently bought sterling and KDB, and we have merlin) who will he play for? :-(

Would be good Nasri replacement.. the source unfortunately is not very good (SPORT, which is Catalan paper)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.