The media bias thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now i'll grant you from where I was sat it looked a bit iffy but this is from the sky sports football app right now.
'Everton will feel aggrieved at the decision to award the crucial De Bruyne leveller as the ball was a YARD over the dead ball line as Raheem Stirling cut the ball back for the Belgian to score'.
Wonder who the reporter supports.

Sky post match 'analysis' focused mainly on Sterlings cross!......... nothing about city's dominance,the foul on Aguero or the fact we hit the post twice, Pathetic.At least Pelle pointed the bad decisions at everton. Appalling and obvious even by Sky's standard.

Now i'll grant you from where I was sat it looked a bit iffy but this is from the sky sports football app right now.
'Everton will feel aggrieved at the decision to award the crucial De Bruyne leveller as the ball was a YARD over the dead ball line as Raheem Stirling cut the ball back for the Belgian to score'.
Wonder who the reporter supports.

The BBC fool Rostance also quoted it as a yard over.

Can I just add, approximately 2 or 3 minutes after the De Bruyne goal the co commentator, no idea who it was, actually said "Poor Everton" and made a big speech about how awful it is for them that such a decision has taken Wembley away from them. When he was reminded that City could feel aggrieved with the Navas decision the other week he replied "Yeah but, this one will have a direct impact on the result and the Navas incident wouldn't have taken City to wembley" or words to that effect.

The co commentator in particular made his feelings towards us clear throughout that entire match. He fucking hated us and I was embarrassed to be paying sky the fees I do towards their services. Wanker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.