Was the ball over the line?

Maybe some buff could post a photoshop with the line going round the ball, so it's in.
Then post to all blue dippers. with one simple word attached.

Karma !

In the interests of fair coverage, have they ever shown a Manager an incident post match previously?

No thought not.

Fuck off Sky. Begrudge paying them money every month

I would give my right arm (well not really) to know just what the pundits are saying about Sterling ' s goal at this moment. Tough shit guys.

I saw it go past the line in real time and expected it to be ruled out, but never was. Didn't need a replay to see it was over so no idea what the OP is saying.

By this time tomorrow sky will have photoshopped the goal so much that Sterling will actually be in the stand when he pulls it back.

will they show foul on sergio before everton's goal?

The linesman had given one against Sterling for less than the hit Kun took 3 mins earlier. Either give them all or none. that liner was shit until the last 5 mins.

As for the ball over the line, wrong end of the pitch for me but if it was fuck you Martinez and your timewasting cheating nasty fucking side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.