Sergio Busquets

No chance Barca would sell him. He's pivotal to Barca and almost irreplaceable. They're probably more likely to Sell one of their front 3 than Biscuits and that's not going to happen either.

Sergio Busquets: "I've always said that there are only 2 people who can can my decision to stay at Barcelona, my wife + Guardiola."

Busquets: "It is clear that I owe Pep Guardiola a lot, so for me to work with him it would be an honour." [Marca]

Sounds like a "come get me" plea to me :)

Sergio Busquets: "I've always said that there are only 2 people who can can my decision to stay at Barcelona, my wife + Guardiola."

Busquets: "It is clear that I owe Pep Guardiola a lot, so for me to work with him it would be an honour." [Marca]

Sounds like a "come get me" plea to me :)
his contract runs until 2018, so 2 years left in summer, same as Neymar. Could be another player using us to get more money.

his contract runs until 2018, so 2 years left in summer, same as Neymar. Could be another player using us to get more money.

It's possible, although the two have a lot of history together, with Pep the one to originally promote him to the Barca B team while he was in charge of it.

for me, he's the best holding midfielder in the world. still in his prime. doubt barca will sell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.