Making a Murderer

They're good points, don't get me wrong, but you're knit picking and speculating. There is so much evidence to prove these men a culpable.

I've looked for an article I read a month or so ago about this case - Have a read of these theories, with an open mind and see what you think afterwards. It'd be interesting to see if it changes your mind.

http://www.newstalk1130.com/onair/c...7717/rebutting-a-murderer-episode-1-14260554/

I've read plenty of articles and agree there is plenty of evidence of Avery being involved, but other than the confession what evidence is there about Brendan?

I find it hard to believe he pretty much covered his tracks on the DNA in the bedroom and garage yet invited police into doing a search on the property knowing full well he had left the car covered only by a few branches and had stashed the car key in his bedroom

I suppose it's all impossible to explain completely. No one knows for 100% who killed her other than the people who did.

My gripe about the series is that they depict it as this huge mis-carriage of justice, when in reality, Steven Avery and Brendan Dassey are the only suspects in the case.

Read the articles I posted above, they're really interesting.

They were they only suspects because the police focussed on them as soon as they heard the Avery name. The defence pointed out that family or jilted ex-boyfriends are obvious candidates to at least question, but no such investigation happened. Then there's Bobby Dassey and Scott Tadych who had the opportunity, could only corroborate each other's whereabouts, seemed very keen for Steven (a family member) to be convicted and also carried the sullied Avery family name.

I don't think it's conclusive that Steven didn't do it, but I think it's unlikely given how the evidence presented itself. There certainly shouldn't have been enough to show he was guilty beyond reasonable doubt.

I've read plenty of articles and agree there is plenty of evidence of Avery being involved, but other than the confession what evidence is there about Brendan?

Brendan participated in the bleaching of the garage on the evening of the alleged murder. I guess he could have just done that without realising he was helping to clean up a crime scene, but I think his involvement in that is accepted and he returned home that evening with his jeans stained with bleach.

They only showed part of his interview on MaM. Read his full interview. He's incredibly descriptive, from this they know he is lying to them later on. He is also given the chance to have a lawyer present twice which he refuses twice.

Earlier in his interview he tells them about what Avery said to him, in detail. What Teresa was saying, whilst tied to the bed, in detail. They weren't even being to pushy with him. They seemed quite nice compared to most interrogators investigating a murder case.

I'm certain someone with an IQ as low as his couldn't have come up with this much false information, and the fact that it matches up to physical evidence they found speaks volumes.

Are you for real? Evidence showed Teresa never went near the bedroom, no dna, no blood, no sweat, no fingerprints absolute jack shit.

The way that c*nt Kratz in that slow high pitched overdramatic irritating voice in front of the whole world told them about her being sexually abused in the bedroom and brutally murdered, then later they admit she wasn't killed in there is a fucking disgrace and right away at that point the whole case should have been shut down.

Nothing will happen here with this case, for the sake of the whole town and the whole of America KNOWING the police/sherrifs are bent as fuck instead of guessing they are they will just let two lives waste away because it's not worth the outrage it would cause.

he took a phonecall from his girlfriend around the time the murder supposedly took place.......he seemed pretty calm to me and in no rush

Brendan participated in the bleaching of the garage on the evening of the alleged murder. I guess he could have just done that without realising he was helping to clean up a crime scene, but I think his involvement in that is accepted and he returned home that evening with his jeans stained with bleach.

That isnt evidence he committed any crime, it is a theory.

he took a phonecall from his girlfriend around the time the murder supposedly took place.......he seemed pretty calm to me and in no rush

That's only the case if you accept the prosecution's version of events though (which I don't).

so your rationale here is 'he was calm & in no rush'???? Righhhttttt

51075Ou5IJL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.