Mark Clattenburg

Having had a day to stew over this,I have come to the conclusion the cnut clattenberg has (a)guessed it hit sterling on the arm (when in fact it hadn't )b)was swayed by the spurs players but that comes under a again guessing,c) he is a corrupt cheating cnut who knew what he was doing..We get bad decisions every season regarding pens but to be honest you will go along way to find one from the premier league as bad as yesterday's one...

Dunno, there's a few we haven't been given that have been just as bad decisions

Having had a day to stew over this,I have come to the conclusion the cnut clattenberg has (a)guessed it hit sterling on the arm (when in fact it hadn't )b)was swayed by the spurs players but that comes under a again guessing,c) he is a corrupt cheating cnut who knew what he was doing..We get bad decisions every season regarding pens but to be honest you will go along way to find one from the premier league as bad as yesterday's one...

I think most are upset as it's not just about yesterday, with him and his "team".
The reverse fixture was fucking ludicrous and then we can go back to Skrtl's punch.
Personally i've always thought "Oh No", when i see his name for our game.

As far back as the Dipper game when FatPhil gave the pen when the ball hit Micah's leg!!

I'll give you one
David Silva being chopped down at Chelsea when we were 1-0 up thanks to Balotelli and hadn't lost a league game
We went on to lose 2-1 to a harsh handball penalty

Now who was the ref, yes Mark Clattenberg
The man is a cheating ****.

I'll give you one
David Silva being chopped down at Chelsea when we were 1-0 up thanks to Balotelli and hadn't lost a league game

I'm sure I read somewhere that one of the major bookmakers revealed an enormous bet was placed on a 2-1 Chelsea win just before kick off ......

I'll give you one

Agree 100% remember screaming when silva got chopped down..I was going on shocking pen decisions given that shouldn't have been,the one yesterday was as bad as I can remember

I've only lurked so far, but Clattenburg has left me no choice but to post. I don't think he is corrupt. I do think he is a narcissist and loved the fact that he could draw all the attention to his bewigged self by awarding a penalty against the richest club in the premier league despite having no sound basis for doing so. The decision was not only wrong (as confirmed by Howard Webb) but also demonstrated a disgraceful lack of professionalism and incompetence. There is apparently a possibility that Pellers will be charged with bringing the game into disrepute by his post match comments on Clattenburgs performances in our games against Spurs this season. All Pellers has done is articulate the facts. It is the actions of self regarding egotists like Clattenburg and the refusal of the F.A. to acknowledge the incompetence of referees that bring the game into disrepute.

I've only lurked so far, but Clattenburg has left me no choice but to post. I don't think he is corrupt. I do think he is a narcissist and loved the fact that he could draw all the attention to his bewigged self by awarding a penalty against the richest club in the premier league despite having no sound basis for doing so. The decision was not only wrong (as confirmed by Howard Webb) but also demonstrated a disgraceful lack of professionalism and incompetence. There is apparently a possibility that Pellers will be charged with bringing the game into disrepute by his post match comments on Clattenburgs performances in our games against Spurs this season. All Pellers has done is articulate the facts. It is the actions of self regarding egotists like Clattenburg and the refusal of the F.A. to acknowledge the incompetence of referees that bring the game into disrepute.
No charge for mp,they don't want more of a spot light on it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.