Post Match Thread: Kiev 1 - 3 City

Dear God, Rio, Owen and McPointy can you crack open a smile for once and remove the marbles you're currently chewing?. Any one would have thought that City had killed their grannies with their post match sadness and bitterness.
Cheer up! at least one English club can win in Europe and keep one hand on the 4th place CL qualification spot.

Last edited:
Has anyone ever stopped to think "what the fuck is a STONE WALL penalty"? Nobody knows. But we say it anyway.

Silva just doesn't look the same to me anymore, he seems to have lost that spark he used to have. We played brilliant today though and hopefully we can replicate that performance against the dipper cunts.

great performance all around but i really want to make special mention of Clichy. as close to perfect performance he has ever had.

on canadian tv, one of our national "pundits", a villa supporter, was banging on pre match that kiev were favourites, put your house on it etc.
bad and biased analysis is not confined to europe.

spot on it has been a constant this season unfortunately. Fernan is an out and out attacking mid but has been asked to do another job this year which has been a waste of his attacking talents

I watched him a fair bit before we signed him & we have seen a different player at City imo. I think he's brilliant & would be much more effective in more areas of the pitch, in a better balanced team.

Now imagine this, just with even better organization and with Pogba and Gündogan in the team. Promising times ahead

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.