Capital One Cup Final - post match thread

like many i was very disappointed to see willy starting but he made a couple great saves during the match and the shootout will become legend. very good feeling to beat that lot!

who needs official printing!

Err.... because it was reactionary and you didn't trust the opinion of a manager who will always know more about football, team spirit and loyalty than you.

I still dont trust the guy! And il be glad when he is gone. But thanks for the trophy

Apart from the Aguero penalty I actually thought Oliver had a reasonable game. Many of my bin dipper mates are furious about city's "diving". From what I could see the only dive came from Coutino or I have I got my blue tinted specs on?

And Moreno and Sturridge..blatant diving and cheating.

1456642115112354109.gif
Priceless.

Love it today... watched it with a friend who is a big pool fan and got to say it felt good when willy started making those safes!!! The look on his face when it dawned on him was priceless!!!

Willy what a hero!! Perfect in so many ways! We really should have won it though in 90 min! Burnt chances en masse... annoying as heck but the end made up for it ten times over... great day!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.