Peps Targets

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way Dortmund will lose gundogan , Reus and aubameyang in the same window!
Well hypothetically, if Aubameyang were to leave with Gundogan, I don't see why Reus would stay. I don't think he'd want to stick around for another rebuild.

But yeah, I can't see Aubameyang going anywhere in the summer unless Real Madrid try to break a transfer record for him.

He's probably been mentioned before in this thread but I would be amazed if we weren't looking at Pierre Højbjerg. Just read Pep Confidential and Pep absolutely loves this kid. Can play anywhere in central midfield (DM CM AMC) Pep has taken him under his wing(his father passed away 2 years ago) and has turned him into an absolute great player. Still only 20 and having watched him a couple of times he looks a real tidy player for his age. He looks exactly the type of player we need in midfield. Been loaned to Schalke this season but only played 21 times however this is due to injuries. Only stumbling blocks are that Bayern are unlikely to sell and if were all in for Pogba and Gündoğan he will find it hard to be a regular which I feel at the moment he definitely would be

Do not forget that Pep Confidential was about the first year at Bayern. A lot happened since then. You see at a lot things that Pep has learned and changed a lot of his "philosophy" the recent years. When he came to Bayern he mainly had his Barcelona experience - and with football in Spain and the Champions League. The Bayern players have different strengths and he adapted to that.

In my eyes his like to Höjbjerg changed in the recent years. If it would be different he would have gotten a lot more playing time and would not be on his second loan...

And I am not writing this because I want him to stay at Bayern - he does not seem to match or to have enough quality.

Recently Höjbjerg was mainly ignored by Pep. He's not even playing really good for Schalke. Typical example of overhyped Bayern youth. And there are still people who blame Pep for not trusting our youth, even though most of them suck.
In his first year here he was quite happy with Höjbjerg but he didn't develop in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.