Pogba 60m
Lukaku 60m
Out:
Sagna - Age
Kolarov - Not pep's style
Bony - Flop
Mangala - Flop
Demichelis - Age
Toure - Too big authority for Pep, will be a moment in season where he will try to go against manager, when he will find pep's tactic and possession too difficult. Without toure team can be easily manageable and controllable.

So, team goes here:
Hart, Caballero, Wright
Janmaat, Zaba, Kompany, Otamendi, Denayer, Laporte, Clichy, Willems
pogba, gundogan, fernandinho, fernando, delph
silva nasri debruyne sterling navas
aguero lukaku iheanacho

I see quadruple

Sagna and Clichy must stay. Age is irrelevant. If you're good enough, you're good enough and they are.

I do smile when people are drawn in by the media b.s. column-filler, about some mediocre kid they have decided to link us with and the story has no source or comments.

Its right what some say on here, there are too many Football Manager "experts" nowadays, who have been "watching this kid for years and reckon he's a top player" or, in their simulated world buy and sell players at will (...or have Twitter accounts enabling them to portray themselves as seasoned authors of the game).

3-4 main players in/out
A few squad players out and blood a couple of kids into the 1st team squad; Garcia, Barker, Angelino, Adarabioyo. With mentors such as Silva, Sagna, Kompany they will flourish.

Evolution not revolution, people

Sagna and Clichy must stay. Age is irrelevant. If you're good enough, you're good enough and they are.

I do smile when people are drawn in by the media b.s. column-filler, about some mediocre kid they have decided to link us with and the story has no source or comments.

Its right what some say on here, there are too many Football Manager "experts" nowadays, who have been "watching this kid for years and reckon he's a top player" or, in their simulated world buy and sell players at will (...or have Twitter accounts enabling them to portray themselves as seasoned authors of the game).

3-4 main players in/out
A few squad players out and blood a couple of kids into the 1st team squad; Garcia, Barker, Angelino, Adarabioyo. With mentors such as Silva, Sagna, Kompany they will flourish.

Agree with this although Barker will be nowhere near the first team squad, too busy collecting 1000 pound trainers.

I know it seems an odd move but I've got a feeling that the story about Mikel Arteta joining up as a coach could see him join us as a player first. Maybe Pep reckons that he could be a Xabi Alonso type player for us, or that he could influence the potential incoming midfielders and shape them to be so called "Pep players".

3-4 main players in/out

I get what you're saying but I don't share your confidence in certain players. I mean Barker and Angelino? I'd be amazed if they made it here. Denayer had a cracking season at Celtic, has bags more talent than those two kids and yet we shipped him out and signed a more established player. I know pep is coming in and everyone expects things to change but we need to be realistic and ambitious if we are to ever really challenge for the CL.

I know it seems an odd move but I've got a feeling that the story about Mikel Arteta joining up as a coach could see him join us as a player first. Maybe Pep reckons that he could be a Xabi Alonso type player for us, or that he could influence the potential incoming midfielders and shape them to be so called "Pep players".
are u crazy lol

3-4 main players in/out

Janmaat you having a laugh he's wank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.