Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've done this now on my iPad had to get ifile. I don't have the pictures though :-)
Oops just seen this after telling you how to install haha, here is where I got the wallpaper from:

Go to system, skin settings, setup aeon nox main menu and you'll have to manually set the wallpaper by going through each section and clicking set item background and going to where the filepath for the wallpaper

Bit of a pain I know but I think the file structure for Kodi on iOS is different which is why it doesn't work as well with the background :)

Yeah got my laptop on ready to do go
Great then we're in business! Ok what we need to do first off is turn on your firestick and scroll down to settings then scroll across to system and click on it. Go down to developer options and enable adb debugging and enable apps from unknown sources. Then install adbfire for windows from here: http://jocala.com

Let me know once you've got that far mate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.