Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great then we're in business! Ok what we need to do first off is turn on your firestick and scroll down to settings then scroll across to system and click on it. Go down to developer options and enable adb debugging and enable apps from unknown sources. Then install adbfire for windows from here: http://jocala.com

Let me know once you've got that far mate :)

Yep done all of that :)

Yep done all of that :)
Great! Now what we need to do is find your firestick's network IP address. Go settings, about, network and write down your IP address that is on screen on some paper

Once you've done this go into adbfire on your laptop and click new at the top. In description just type fire stick. Then in address type in the address of your fire stick and click save. Then a few boxes across from new click connect and let me know once you've reached that stage :)

Great! Now what we need to do is find your firestick's network IP address. Go settings, about, network and write down your IP address that is on screen on some paper

Once you've done this go into adbfire on your laptop and click new at the top. In description just type fire stick. Then in address type in the address of your fire stick and click save. Then a few boxes across from new click connect and let me know once you've reached that stage :)

That's all done mate

This is very frustrating. I've got Kodi 16.0 installed, run FreshStart and that's all fine. I've downloaded the zip file but can't get it to install. When I select the directory that I've downloaded the Bluemoonwizard zip file to, it doesn't see the zip file, even though it's there. Therefore I can't run it to install.

I'm on a laptop running Windows 10. WTF am I doing wrong (if anything)?

Done that, it says file pushed!
Great, now launch Kodi on the firestick. Go to settings, addons and install from zip file. Navigate to sd card and click on the bluemoonwizard zip. Go to video addons and click on the bluemoonwizard add-on and click it again on the second page. The build will now install wait as this could take a few minutes. It will say build installed and close Kodi. It should now close kodi, launch Kodi again and you're done :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.