Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, now launch Kodi on the firestick. Go to settings, addons and install from zip file. Navigate to sd card and click on the bluemoonwizard zip. Go to video addons and click on the bluemoonwizard add-on and click it again on the second page. The build will now install wait as this could take a few minutes. It will say build installed and close Kodi. It should now close kodi, launch Kodi again and you're done :)

This things amazing mate, such good quality. Duno how you've done it all but thanks so much, top blue :)

Lads I know this sounds a bit silly but could you retry it a few times and see if it works? As for some reason I've done a fresh start on my laptop and got the build on it. Cheers lads :)

I'm using it now and it's working fine except it stops to buffer fairly regularly and says something about the cache being filled before reaching required amount for continuous playback. Any ideas on that? Want me to to turn in off and on again to make sure it's still working?

tried this download 5 times now. Just get failed to load add-on from zip located at plugin.video.bluemoonwizard.
Hey mate, I know this is a massive inconvenience but could you do a full reinstall of Kodi? I think the fresh start program is somehow affecting Kodi's ability to install packages as I just tried it on my fire TV and I couldn't install anything at all (even official Kodi addons) after doing a fresh start for some reason. When I cleared the apps data on the fire TV everything was right as rain. Also you can now install it using the old method by going into file manager and adding in http://bluemoonwizard.site88.net now :)

Hi Aguero. Have sorted my problem. Something seemed to be corrupted as every addon i tried to load had same problem.
So i cleared data from settings on box and re-run using add source and am currently downloading.
Sorry if i caused you any headaches ;-)
Exactly the same thing happened to me mate, weird eh? I too cleared the data and after that everything was OK? I think fresh start somehow might be corrupting certain packages?

Hey mate, I know this is a massive inconvenience but could you do a full reinstall of Kodi? I think the fresh start program is somehow affecting Kodi's ability to install packages as I just tried it on my fire TV and I couldn't install anything at all (even official Kodi addons) after doing a fresh start for some reason. When I cleared the apps data on the fire TV everything was right as rain. Also you can now install it using the old method by going into file manager and adding in http://bluemoonwizard.site88.net now :)

See my latest post. Think a clear data does the job. Saves a complete re-install.
Will be leaving fresh start alone from now on. Think i'll uninstall when i'm up and running.
Thanks for all the good work anyway and know these problems occur when using 3rd party software.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.