Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got it working on firestick.

wizard downloaded from dropbox and saved to desktop on computer

Fresh start

System/file manager/add source/browse/windows network (smb)/workgroup/your comp/your password/save path/done

System/settings/add-ons/install from/zip/your computer/desktop/wizardfile

Done

20160318_220434_zpsqorfnbpo.jpg

20160318_220216_zpshxwvekw2.jpg

20160318_220247_zpsqpeefjx1.jpg

20160318_220346_zpszpxtfooz.jpg

Last edited:
Got it working on firestick.

wizard downloaded from dropbox and saved to desktop on computer

Fresh start

System/file manager/add source/browse/windows network (smb)/workgroup/your comp/your password/save path/done

System/settings/add-ons/install from/zip/your computer/desktop/wizardfile

Done
Great stuff mate! :)

Much respect for all your efforts here Aguerrrooooooooo. I've been championing Kodi for quite a while, not only on Bluemoon, but in general, but didn't feel confident in trying to explain in such details to newcomers - you've done a tremendous job.
it's also encouraged me to start afresh with your build and tidy all the crap that I'd ended up with. Thanks again mate.

Much respect for all your efforts here Aguerrrooooooooo. I've been championing Kodi for quite a while, not only on Bluemoon, but in general, but didn't feel confident in trying to explain in such details to newcomers - you've done a tremendous job.
it's also encouraged me to start afresh with your build and tidy all the crap that I'd ended up with. Thanks again mate.
Your welcome mate, enjoy :)

Hey lads, going to have the weekend off before I start working on the next version of bluemoon build. Are there any bugs you've come across that need fixing at all? Or is there must have add-on that isn't in the build? Let me know guys. By the way I'm thinking of adding an RSS feed which shows what channels are showing the games currently on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.