PSG ticket prices - Protest options v West Brom.

I don't know, but what I've asked a few times is, why now ? I have paid over £50 a few times since 2011 / 12 season the most I can pay for this is £55, I'm actually paying £50 for my son and me. So it could be argued that prices have been stable for the last 4 seasons. In fact they have been a bit cheaper this season than last. Yes I'd like them to come down but why kick up a fuss now ?
Don,t forget that the ticket details posted 11th April were for GENERAL admission tickets , £60 in CB2 and EL2. I sit in CB2 most of which is hospitality of some sort from the Chairmans Club to 93:20 Sports Bar. There must be very few Seats available in either stand as the UEFA family get a lot of tickets, possibly towards the corners only. These areas are always the most expensive for any match, and this CL match is comparable with normal.
I paid £45( with ST discount) to see CSKA Moscow from 217 in the14/15 season so cannot see what the fuss is about.
To you people complaining to MEN and other media scources and trying to make the club look bad. Put simply the club does NOT belong to us the fans it belongs to ADUG/City Football Group and so far they have invested well on the whole.
Contrary to what some people seem to believe FFP is still alive in both the Premier League and UEFA, so every aspect has to be monetised in order to get Top Players for our Team ( Heaven only knows what has happened to said players since start of January !!!)
I do agree that the latest price list for Season Ticket holders should have been published first rather than the General Admission one which has caused this furore. However it is for A UEFA Champions League quarter final after all, and having paid £95 to see Adele I am quite happy with the prices.
Sorry to meander on a bit.

To you people complaining to MEN and other media scources and trying to make the club look bad. Put simply the club does NOT belong to us the fans it belongs to ADUG/City Football Group
WRONG! They may own the shares but the club belongs to us.

And anyone paying £95 to see Adele wants their sanity questioning. Clearly you know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

the club dont care about the long term fans and they proved this when they started the platinum card option

we are just seen as a source of income despite all the soundbites

And anyone paying £95 to see Adele wants their sanity questioning. Clearly you know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

What value would you find acceptable for a game of this magnitude?

Don,t forget that the ticket details posted 11th April were for GENERAL admission tickets , £60 in CB2 and EL2. I sit in CB2 most of which is hospitality of some sort from the Chairmans Club to 93:20 Sports Bar. There must be very few Seats available in either stand as the UEFA family get a lot of tickets, possibly towards the corners only. These areas are always the most expensive for any match, and this CL match is comparable with normal.
I paid £45( with ST discount) to see CSKA Moscow from 217 in the14/15 season so cannot see what the fuss is about.
To you people complaining to MEN and other media scources and trying to make the club look bad. Put simply the club does NOT belong to us the fans it belongs to ADUG/City Football Group and so far they have invested well on the whole.
Contrary to what some people seem to believe FFP is still alive in both the Premier League and UEFA, so every aspect has to be monetised in order to get Top Players for our Team ( Heaven only knows what has happened to said players since start of January !!!)
I do agree that the latest price list for Season Ticket holders should have been published first rather than the General Admission one which has caused this furore. However it is for A UEFA Champions League quarter final after all, and having paid £95 to see Adele I am quite happy with the prices.
Sorry to meander on a bit.

Do you go to watch Adele 20-odd times a year?

Sure I heard an advert on the radio yesterday advertising hospitality season tickets for next season? Not heard them announce our prices yet! Lets get it right they are trying they're hardest to push the average joe with the average out of the club and get the money men from London in and day trippers from abroad people who will come and spend thousands on tickets, merchandise, food and drink etc! Another rise in season tickets is coming and over the next 10 years us loyal fans with not so deep pockets will be a rare breed at the ground!

Value is determined by what somebody is willing to pay. You might have a £40K car and your neighbour might think you are a prick for wasting your money. Then again you might think your neighbour is a prick for having a caravan as it would be cheaper to go abroad. Some people shop at Asda some at Waitrose others at Lidl everybody has their own interpretation of what is value for money just because somebody doesn't agree with you doesn't make you right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.