Warning if you're planning on travelling to PSG

Based on getting 1400 or 2100 tickets and the fact you have to collect your ticket in person what do you think it will go down to points wise?

Im on 12500 on cup scheme,dont expect it to go that low but live in hope!

Based on getting 1400 or 2100 tickets and the fact you have to collect your ticket in person what do you think it will go down to points wise?

Im on 12500 on cup scheme,dont expect it to go that low but live in hope!

Think you've got a chance. You'll be surprised just how many sell on their tickets for Euro aways. There's a big chunk of people on high points that go to 1-2 a season and sell the tickets for the rest.

Think you've got a chance. You'll be surprised just how many sell on their tickets for Euro aways. There's a big chunk of people on high points that go to 1-2 a season and sell the tickets for the rest.

Put a smile on my face that,as long as my lad gets in I will go,would be a great experience for him.He just got to that age where he doesnt think im a complete embarassment so would be great to go together as we did for Hearts last season.

Im old school so sat in a bar getting pissed talking City with a few Blues is paradise for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.