PSG Away Ticket details - Update now 2,200 tickets available

I missed the Kiev trip, so wasn’t even aware that the collection system had been implemented until recently.

However, having attended 73 of the last 76 european games (Faroes and the 2nd trip to Moscow being the other two), I’m just a bit puzzled as to why now, and why no official explanation?

If it’s to do with the complaints over how the Supporters Clubs abuse the system, then at least come clean, and state the reasoning.

Liverpool must be oversubscribed for their trip to Dortmund, but they’re prioritising those supporters who attended the previous european games.

No mention of any public collection point on their website.

Surely, if demand is going to exceed supply, then the fairest way to distribute tickets, is for everybody to apply individually, rather than through the supporters club branches?

It won’t stop a few people selling them on, but it’s a dam sight more transparent.
Introduced without warning, wonder if the Supporters Club is going to take it up with them as there should have been a dialogue first

What really fucks me off about this is I checked the capacity for each ground and decided that the five of us could go as the least number of points we have is 14,750 and we would easily get tickets.
Costing me £200 each so that's a grand so far, and two of them are taking their partners for the craic. So far we've spent £1400 in total. Then PSG come along and withhold the fucking allocation, the fucking cunts.
Cunts like these should be made to say what the allocation is before the draw is made so everyone knows where they stand. But this is UEFA, they couldn't give a fuck about the fans as was evidenced by the idiot saying they would hold the Euros behind closed doors!
Is it any wonder we boo the anthem

Nail on the head

It's been known since the draw that Chelsea were charged £71 and were given 1410 tickets so I'm not sure why there is sudden outrage. The biggest surprise to me is that it isn't more expensive and we've even managed to get 70 more. I'm not happy about the price or the allocation but no one is forcing you to go. Kiev may have only been £4.50 but it was a more expensive trip overall. We won't get a further allocation so we won't get the 5% we should be entitled to - all the police have to say is they haven't got the manpower to control anymore due to the on going terrorist threat. UEFA won't argue with that.

Pretty confident I'll get one now with my points which is a relief. Thankfully by making people collect the tickets should mean less of the scrotes that now follow us all of a sudden will get in (that's aimed at a minority by the way). There's no way they have enough points in their own right so every cloud....

It's been known since the draw that Chelsea were charged £71 and were given 1410 tickets so I'm not sure why there is sudden outrage. The biggest surprise to me is that it isn't more expensive and we've even managed to get 70 more. I'm not happy about the price or the allocation but no one is forcing you to go. Kiev may have only been £4.50 but it was a more expensive trip overall. We won't get a further allocation so we won't get the 5% we should be entitled to - all the police have to say is they haven't got the manpower to control anymore due to the on going terrorist threat. UEFA won't argue with that.

Pretty confident I'll get one now with my points which is a relief. Thankfully by making people collect the tickets should mean less of the scrotes that now follow us all of a sudden will get in (that's aimed at a minority by the way). There's no way they have enough points in their own right so every cloud....
It became apparent after the draw, plus they gave full allocations previously

- Tickets cannot be returned within 7-days of the match in line with our refund policy.

The bit above made me laugh when in reality you'll be lucky to get your ticket 7 hours before kick off........

Chelsea were given a reduced number it was said after the terror attacks for security reasons, fair enough.
But they have been fighting running battles with PSG fans on every occasion they have been there.
It was hoped because of our good record for nor causing trouble ( just trying to drink it dry ) that City may have been able
to persuade PSG to give us more.
But now it seems we have this ex Rag on our group of advisors we maybe putting no pressure on them.

May I just comment on the situation about picking up tickets in Paris, this has got nothing to do with security/terrorism, we went to Kiev 3 weeks ago and had the same scenario, had to go to a hotel with passport to prove identity, we (6 of us) had a gripe with the city officials and told them why should we turn up in our time after having paid £2-50 booking fee to pick up tickets, also told them what would happen if we were to get a big allocation, they said they hadn't thought that one out yet, but the most important thing is that situation was not a one off, this is going to be the norm for every European away game, one of the officials we spoke to said "this system is also done by Chelsea and Manchester Utd, where I came from!!!!!!!!",so now we have a red in the camp who is going to change the system that has always worked, this is obviously to stop people using other people's cards, the system wasn't broke, why try mending it.

Would the ex. Rag's surname start with C by any chance ?

Don't you wish football would go back in time. Standing / drinking in the stadium / affordable prices / proper tackles / no tippy tappy shit / men not prima ballerina impersonators / pay at the turnstile / no points system (collect programme vouchers) etc..... The greedy bastards who are slowly but surely pissing off normal work class people to the point they can't be arsed going to football. Its like they want to kill all pleasures in life. They have taxed beer to the point the pubs are empty and closing at a rapid rate. I will still be going to PSG - but I have to say I am getting a bit pissed off with the systematic death of the beautiful game.

Would the ex. Rag's surname start with C by any chance ?
Also the said gentleman was in Kiev, has he suggested the system, so he can have a freebie ?
Poacher turned gamekeeper cheery Chisholm, once he used to nick us all , now he's stuffing us with his hair brained schemes
You couldn't make it up

Oh and why were at it, those that think there will be more tickets, FORGET IT, the staff will struggle to deal with 1400 tickets let alone 2400.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.