A look inside Beetham Tower's penthouse

Heywood lad done good. His family used to have a pen near us and kept chickens, there was a huge steel safe in the middle which they kept explosives in.
Didn't know he was a local. Mad that. Currently in the process of trying to tie up my own penthouse, albeit on a rented basis. Shame it's in Liverpool and not in the Beetham Tower!

That's a good and interesting space. Like it; a lot.

I am completely bereft of any discernible talent for creation; be it music, art, design or any other fruit of the imagination. My mind is simply not wired in that way.

I do appreciate, however, what a wonderful gift it must be to be able to create beautuful things with your mind to bestow upon others.

Short of giving and receiving love, one of the most rewarding things a person can do.

I am completely bereft of any discernible talent for creation; be it music, art, design or any other fruit of the imagination. My mind is simply not wired in that way.

I do appreciate, however, what a wonderful gift it must be to be able to create beautuful things with your mind to bestow upon others.

Short of giving and receiving love, one of the most rewarding things a person can do.

You probably receive love more than you let on :)

Girl.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.