PSG Away Ticket details - Update now 2,200 tickets available

Yes but is it right for those who pay extra money, perhaps in the next seat, to climb two steps on that ladder for every one I climb for doing exactly the same? And then come the end of the season they get double points for renewing the season card which in practice means they get the equivalent points of attending six away matches.

It is purely a money making ruse by the club which people refuse to condemn because they themselves use it to gain a benefit over others yet they complain bitterly about the cost of CL matches and the corporates and the Joe's Club etc getting an advantage by paying money for 'loyalty' by a different way.

But as we keep getting told it is all the fault of the SC members who abuse the system. Anecdotally of course.
I've always been happy to pay for platinum as i see it as swelling the coffers to combat ffp. if that then gives me more points then so be it. got enough points but a few more can't harm.

Sevilla had a virtually identical allocation - around 2200 - and from memory it sold out at either 13750 or 14250 points. I got mine when it dropped to 14750 on the Friday afternoon and had to book it on the phone in the departure lounge at Manchester airport as I was waiting to fly out to Turkey on holiday!
Sevilla sold out at 14,000 and there have been 17 away games and four home cup games available since then
17x40 = 680 points
4 X 20 = 80 points

A total of 760 points available taking it up about 14,750 equivalent now

Sevilla sold out at 14,000 and there have been 17 away games and four home cup games available since then
17x40 = 680 points
4 X 20 = 80 points

I do enjoy your maths :)

I`m worried I wont recognize anyone out in Paris with all these point whores having to use their own tickets. ;-]

I just said the same to my mate - e mail confirmation says they will be posted on mine

Further down on the email doesn't it say something about the email being confirmation of the purchase that needs to be presented when collecting your ticket?

17x40 = 680 points
4 X 20 = 80 points

Ok, must've got mine when it dropped to 14500 then. I know it sold out over the weekend but they didn't announce it had sold out until the Momday morning - in fact, weren't you in the queue at the ticket office on the Monday morning assuming it hadn't sold out at that point in the absence of any info from the club?

Ok, must've got mine when it dropped to 14500 then. I know it sold out over the weekend but they didn't announce it had sold out until the Momday morning - in fact, weren't you in the queue at the ticket office on the Monday morning assuming it hadn't sold out at that point in the absence of any info from the club?
Great memory mate
I went down to get my mates for him and queued up only to be told they were no longer on sale, after an hour's drive to get there.

My kids nearly missed out as they were on 13,980 each as the club hadn't added on the points for Crystal Palace even though the money had come at at least the week before. I had to go to London and phoned up the ticket office up to ask what was going on and the nice man on the phone added their points so I could buy all of our tickets. Unlike the stupid woman I went to see in the office before getting the train to London who just would do fuck all about it and said tough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.