Dimitri Seluk (Yaya's agent)

Yaya Toure ‘will definitely leave Manchester City’ says his agent, who sees Inter as ‘a fantastic club with a great project.’

The midfielder was heavily linked with a move to San Siro last summer and again appears close to a move at the end of this season, with Pep Guardiola set to take over at City.

Agent Dimitri Seluk underlined today that they’ve had ‘various offers’ and that Inter are among them, adding that money is ‘absolutely not’ the clincher.

“He’ll definitely leave Manchester City, I can calmly confirm that,” Seluk told FC Inter News.

“Various offers have arrived for Yaya and we’re evaluating them, but no decision has been taken yet for next season.

“Will the economic aspect make the difference? Absolutely not. We don’t put money before everything but the project the club presents us. The best will convince us.

“Inter? We’re definitely talking about a great club and everyone knows about the relationship between Yaya and Mancini, but like I’ve already said we haven’t made any decision yet.

“But I’ll add that the Nerazzurri’s project is great and Inter is a fantastic club. So it’s normal that they want a player of this level.”

http://www.football-italia.net/82306/agent-‘toure-definitely-leaving’

His agents a tool. But definitely time to move him on assuming we get in competent replacements.

Believe it when I see it. Seluk's as devious and shifty as they come.
'We don’t put money before everything...'
pull the other one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.