Prices for the away leg in Madrid SOLD OUT.

Agreed: how about "points cheats" or "ticket stealers" if you feel uncomfortable with reality?
Like Mayo said there are a lot of fans who have bought tickets off people me included, Some people don`t have the points because when we moved into the new stadium they could not for different reasons afford a season ticket.I have always bought tickets game by game until 5 years ago i shared a season ticket then got my own when the 3rd tier ss opened.My job makes it hard to get to midweek games but i take hols for some euro aways.But i would like to ask where are my points for attending home and away all through the 70s 80s and 90s?Where are my points for queing up for big games with my token sheet and front page of away programs?Or did watching City only begin in the 21st century?

Like Mayo said there are a lot of fans who have bought tickets off people me included, Some people don`t have the points because when we moved into the new stadium they could not for different reasons afford a season ticket.I have always bought tickets game by game until 5 years ago i shared a season ticket then got my own when the 3rd tier ss opened.My job makes it hard to get to midweek games but i take hols for some euro aways.But i would like to ask where are my points for attending home and away all through the 70s 80s and 90s?Where are my points for queing up for big games with my token sheet and front page of away programs?Or did watching City only begin in the 21st century?

Life is tough but these are the rules, nobody is questioning your dedication but don't expect me to allow you in front of me in the queue because your personal circumstances didn't allow you to keep your place in the queue.

I,like everyone else in the system have had good and bad times since Maine Road and also queued at the ticket office from daft o clock in the morning but I have scrimped and saved to maintain my season ticket.

As I said above, life is tough and sometimes unfair but if you don't keep up in the race you have no chance of winning it.

Life is tough but these are the rules, nobody is questioning your dedication but don't expect me to allow you in front of me in the queue because your personal circumstances didn't allow you to keep your place in the queue.

I,like everyone else in the system have had good and bad times since Maine Road and also queued at the ticket office from daft o clock in the morning but I have scrimped and saved to maintain my season ticket.

As I said above, life is tough and sometimes unfair but if you don't keep up in the race you have no chance of winning it.
Thats fair enough but don`t judge me for stealing your ticket at ever chance i get

Piss myself if this sold out at a high points total. What will people moan about then cos they won't be able to use the points whoring excuse?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.