50 years ago on Wednesday..

I was at millmoor the season before 0-0 but missed the 1-0.

So, only a couple of weeks after the infamous Swindon attendance at Maine Road, you travelled to a meaningless goalless draw at Rotherham?

To you sir, I doff my cap.

Incidentally, do you remember anything of the early season 2-0 home defeat to Northampton on Saturday August 29th 1964.

That was the day when I entered the world, around 3:25pm.

Apparently, my first words were “Poyser Out!”

So, only a couple of weeks after the infamous Swindon attendance at Maine Road, you travelled to a meaningless goalless draw at Rotherham?

To you sir, I doff my cap.

Incidentally, do you remember anything of the early season 2-0 home defeat to Northampton on Saturday August 29th 1964.

That was the day when I entered the world, around 3:25pm.

Apparently, my first words were “Poyser Out!”
Yes I was also at the Swindon game just over 8,000 in a 63,000 capacity stadium,I never missed any home games and I do remember us losing 2-0 with Northampton just a few days after our first home game of the season against Leyton Orient in which we won 6-0.By the way Northampton got promoted into division 1 but then went straight back down.

Yes I was also at the Swindon game just over 8,000 in a 63,000 capacity stadium,I never missed any home games and I do remember us losing 2-0 with Northampton just a few days after our first home game of the season against Leyton Orient in which we won 6-0.By the way Northampton got promoted into division 1 but then went straight back down.
Northampton went up from the 4th Division to the 1st Division in around four years and went back all the way in a similar time period.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.