Arsenal - pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but last game of the season they know that deep down if they want to play a part next year they got to show it. Some are already packed ready to go Kolarov , Yaya , Bony , MDM and then to some extent you got Zaba who I hope if he plays is given the armband over Yaya it could well be his last game for the club and what a brilliant servant he has been. Give him the armband as he will be the leader against Arsenal on Sunday if he plays as the club means so much to him.

Deep down, they know that even if they burst a nut, no matter if they rugby-score the gooners , Pep will still show them the door comes summer.
There is only a handful of players with an arguable hope of being part of Pep's plan : Hart, Aguero, Silva, KDB, Nasri, Sterling, Fernandinho.
That's only half a team just right there, add the dejected ones meandering around them, and you have a recipe for disaster.

I just can't call this. We've just suffered two depressing away defeats and I'm not sure the players can snap out of the malaise that seems to be hanging over the club at the moment. I just hope if we can't win this game then at least don't lose it, a single point might just be enough to clinch 4th if the Rags cock up in either of their remaining two away games.

Only one result sadly and that's defeat. Thankfully scum are playing the last ever game at West Ham which may just be our saving grace

Just can't see a positive result here.

I can't wait until this season has ended.

Edit: He better not drop Clichy and out Kolarov in as well!

• Please,please,please,no Delph, no yaya, no bony,no nasri, pick the rest and let's see, a must win game though,the season feels it's already finished, but let it start Sunday a 2 game season,win both then champions league beckons for pep.
  • Just want the season to end ASAP, more excited about summer transfer window than ever,tixi has a lot to answer for,he can go along way to make things better,this summer..

tactical genius needs to play his best team, because the 2nd string is full of players who know they are on their way out so won't be motivated even slightest. Just scratch somehow ugly 1-0 win and hopefully seal top 4

Nasri Debruyne Navas
Nacho.

Aguero on the bench. We'll beat arsenal with that front four.
I've not just been impressed by Aguero recently

you just know its going to end in disaster. We look uninspired, unmotivated and more importantly un-bothered (not a word I know but I was on a roll).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.