Gundogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the poster well enough to know he spoke to Mr. Fuck All about nothing and just pieced together City_Watch tweets and TH's posts.

I spoke to someone today who has worked at city for 4 years and works at a very senior level. Ignore this prick. He knows absolutely fuck all. As I said posted in good faith.

Just had a chat with someone who is the know never mind in the know.

Laporte
Gundongen
Pogpa - we hope
Zabba - gone
Mangala - gone
Kolarov wants to stay!
The blond kid from the eds. the left back to be given a chance.
Stones - no

Don't want any shit for this. Posted in absolute good faith.

Yaya - China
For what its worth don't know why anyone would give you stick for that, seems very believable since we tried to offload Mangala on loan last summer (what a colossal mistake that would have been). Hardly a surprise Kolarov would want to stay under Pep, Angelino is definitely the type Pep would give a chance but I don't think he's ready personally (for big games at least as he isn't any more defensive minded than Kola, probably less so). Zabba I really hope stays, I know we could replace him for someone better (younger) atm and Sagna is more likely of the two to stay based on performances and contract situation but Zabba deserves that extra display of loyalty from the club (it just depends on his expectations of playing time). Stones I don't reckon is good enough and would result in us carrying on with the CB merry go round we've been on for the last few years.

Gundogan is a big risk and it would be a surprise if he didn't have a City career similar to Jovetic if he joined us.

Laporte seems to be the best CB choice we could make, and a sound one at that to sort us long-term.

On the point made about Zabba, we do need new full backs on both sides but we could keep Zabba in the squad and utilise him when suitable, maybe even in defensive mid like Demichelis' role this year.

For what its worth don't know why anyone would give you stick for that, seems very believable since we tried to offload Mangala on loan last summer (what a colossal mistake that would have been). Hardly a surprise Kolarov would want to stay under Pep, Angelino is definitely the type Pep would give a chance but I don't think he's ready personally (for big games at least as he isn't any more defensive minded than Kola, probably less so). Zabba I really hope stays, I know we could replace him for someone better (younger) atm and Sagna is more likely of the two to stay based on performances and contract situation but Zabba deserves that extra display of loyalty from the club (it just depends on his expectations of playing time). Stones I don't reckon is good enough and would result in us carrying on with the CB merry go round we've been on for the last few years.

Gundogan is a big risk and it would be a surprise if he didn't have a City career similar to Jovetic if he joined us.

Laporte seems to be the best CB choice we could make, and a sound one at that to sort us long-term.

On the point made about Zabba, we do need new full backs on both sides but we could keep Zabba in the squad and utilise him when suitable, maybe even in defensive mid like Demichelis' role this year.
But that's a spot that can go to another more capable youngster. Nothing wrong with moving a great on. It is no disrespect. Let him go start in Italy, like a lot of gteats from other clubs have done.

But that's a spot that can go to another more capable youngster. Nothing wrong with moving a great on. It is no disrespect. Let him go start in Italy, like a lot of gteats from other clubs have done.
I know he's just so hard to let go, there'll be fans hanging onto his shirt at the airport trying to stop him leaving - metaphorically of course.

Just had a chat with someone who is the know never mind in the know.

Laporte
Gundongen
Pogpa - we hope
Zabba - gone
Mangala - gone
Kolarov wants to stay!
The blond kid from the eds. the left back to be given a chance.
Stones - no

Don't want any shit for this. Posted in absolute good faith.

Yaya - China
Heard Aubamayang was in the crowd at the home game against real Madrid.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Heard Aubamayang was in the crowd at the home game against real Madrid.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Is he the Dortmund lad? Can't say I have been that impressed when I have seen him, I do think we need another forward though.

I spoke to someone today who has worked at city for 4 years and works at a very senior level. Ignore this prick. He knows absolutely fuck all. As I said posted in good faith.
Cheers, I already know to ignore this fictional character who knows fuck all but thanks.

Prick might be too much, he's meant to be your mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.