Tyrese Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't see Campbell play but the reports I hear and his stats say we would want him to stay. Beast of a player. But the rumours seem to be negative.I don't like to listen to rumours so really hope he stays as I tweeted back to him last night. ( he liked it!)

As for Suarez he wasn't good enough for City and a few good moments in a middle of the table Spanish side doesnt convince me otherwise

I haven't see Campbell play but the reports I hear and his stats say we would want him to stay. Beast of a player. But the rumours seem to be negative.I don't like to listen to rumours so really hope he stays as I tweeted back to him last night. ( he liked it!)

As for Suarez he wasn't good enough for City and a few good moments in a middle of the table Spanish side doesnt convince me otherwise

Villareal have finished 4th and will be in the CL next season.

Is he staying then?

Gut feeling, I think he ends up staying. His path to first team is relatively open. Can't underestimate the Pep factor either. If he has smart advisers, staying at City would be the best move for him. He's going to dominate u18's next year.

Celtic finished top and will be in the CL (for a short while anyway). Doesn't make them a top team.

4th in La Liga is mid-table.

Is it? Since when did the league turn into 8 teams? Sevilla are below Villarreal and are in their 3rd consecutive Europa League final. Yes there's a huge gulf between Real/Barca and the bottom half of the table but the top half is usually comprised of very good sides that could beat any in England on their day.

Ah well, that's it then, fantastic reason.

Get it sorted, City.

Are we any closer to knowing if this kid is staying or not? @twosips?

Quite a few of his recent tweets are City related, so that seems a bit more positive. Hopefully the announcement of playing younger players at higher levels has given them all a bit more confidence in terms of progression.

Not heard anything new personally. Also not seen anymore rumours flying around either. I'm hoping the relative lack of news is a positive thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.