Yaya-Keep or Sell?

He's not trying to stay. He wants to go to Italy but they don't want to pay for him so Yaya and his agent are playing silly buggers because they know we need him off the wage bill. He could buy his contract out but he won't, he wants us to pay him off. We'll probably end up letting him go on a free.

My thoughts exactly looks like Yaya and his gobshite agent have played a blinder

He's not trying to stay. He wants to go to Italy but they don't want to pay for him so Yaya and his agent are playing silly buggers because they know we need him off the wage bill. He could buy his contract out but he won't, he wants us to pay him off. We'll probably end up letting him go on a free.
I'd settle for that. I think looking at his performances over the last two seasons and taking into account his wage, it is expecting a lot to think we will get a worthwhile fee for him. Get rid of him and his wage and as long as we don't have to actively pay him to go, that'll do me.

I am not sure if Yaya agrees with us and that's the main issue. But if you want a centre back who can pass and start attacks you could not have a better one in he world, but he would have to want it and he's need to lose a few pounds . But if we agree we must be right
And if you want a centre back who can mark up and track runners you could not have a worse one in the world. :) Mind you I do realise that being able to defend is no longer one of the primary attributes City managers are looking for when they are trying to find a centre back.

Ha. Yaya's agent playing up again to get him a free transfer. I hope City call his bluff on this one and let Pep make a decision on his future and City stand firm,

It's a pity it has come to this for Yaya.

Ha. Yaya's agent playing up again to get him a free transfer. I hope City call his bluff on this one and let Pep make a decision on his future and City stand firm,

It's a pity it has come to this for Yaya.

to be fair I think we all always knew it was never going to end well

May as well let him go on a free now then...
If Pep sits him out he will become a disruptive influence along with his agent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.