BT Sport

We could just adapt one of our famous songs ''We're not really here'' to '' To BT we're not really here,to BT we're not really here,we're the invisible team in the champions league,we're not really here!''

I think I prefer the more straight forward approach : Fuck off BT .

just thought I'd sum up how successful their CL coverage has been compared to last season's:

UK Viewing Figures

CL QFs: ITV (2015): 2.38m & 1.97m, Sky Sports: Not ranked in top 30 non-terrestrial programmes, BT Sport (2016): 1st leg not ranked in top 30, 2nd leg of MCFC v PSG: 0.78m.
CL SFs: ITV (2015): 2.8m (RM v Juve), 2.67m (Barca v Bayern). Sky Sports (2015): 0.88m (Bar v Bay), 0.89m (RM v Juve). BT Sport: 0.89m (MCFC v RM 1st leg), 0.95m (MCFC v RM 2nd leg), Atleti v Bayern didn't make the top 30.

p.s. Europa League semi-finals including Liverpool 0.98m & 0.78m, QF v Dortmund 1m & 0.8m & Liv v MUFC in the Last 16, 1.13m & 1.07m.

So BT Sport belittle us for an extra 200-300,000 viewers, and are regularly not within the top 30 non BBC, ITV, C4 & C5 programmes in a week, have 2m fewer viewers than the ITV games and are about par with the Sky games from last year, but those Sky games did not include an English club and the BT non-English club ties don't even make the rankings. Furthermore, Sky pull in more viewers, sometimes double, for their weekend PL games than BT do in CL, and again BT's PL games don't rank in the top 30 on a weekly basis either.

To sum up, BT Sport drew 610,000 viewers for the Rags loss in Wolfsburg on Matchday 6 in the Group stages. Liverpool's exit to Basel at the same stage the previous season on ITV drew 3.37m viewers, no wonder UEFA are pissed off. 3.15m watched the final on ITV last season, excluding Youtube I doubt half that watched it on BT Sport this year.

just thought I'd sum up how successful their CL coverage has been compared to last season's:

UK Viewing Figures

CL QFs: ITV (2015): 2.38m & 1.97m, Sky Sports: Not ranked in top 30 non-terrestrial programmes, BT Sport (2016): 1st leg not ranked in top 30, 2nd leg of MCFC v PSG: 0.78m.
CL SFs: ITV (2015): 2.8m (RM v Juve), 2.67m (Barca v Bayern). Sky Sports (2015): 0.88m (Bar v Bay), 0.89m (RM v Juve). BT Sport: 0.89m (MCFC v RM 1st leg), 0.95m (MCFC v RM 2nd leg), Atleti v Bayern didn't make the top 30.

p.s. Europa League semi-finals including Liverpool 0.98m & 0.78m, QF v Dortmund 1m & 0.8m & Liv v MUFC in the Last 16, 1.13m & 1.07m.

So BT Sport belittle us for an extra 200-300,000 viewers, and are regularly not within the top 30 non BBC, ITV, C4 & C5 programmes in a week, have 2m fewer viewers than the ITV games and are about par with the Sky games from last year, but those Sky games did not include an English club and the BT non-English club ties don't even make the rankings. Furthermore, Sky pull in more viewers, sometimes double, for their weekend PL games than BT do in CL, and again BT's PL games don't rank in the top 30 on a weekly basis either.

To sum up, BT Sport drew 610,000 viewers for the Rags loss in Wolfsburg on Matchday 6 in the Group stages. Liverpool's exit to Basel at the same stage the previous season on ITV drew 3.37m viewers, no wonder UEFA are pissed off. 3.15m watched the final on ITV last season, excluding Youtube I doubt half that watched it on BT Sport this year.

On a personal note, those stats don't take into account the time me f'ing Tivo records those games, plus suggestions regarding those red twunts. Yet after having a Tivo box for over 4 years no MCFC appears in the suggestions or planned recordings...

In a foul mood right now after having to listen to some lazy bastard on BT talking about "Athletico" all the time. Thought I was watching a completely new team at first. For fuck's sake, do some homework beforehand. He's embarrassing himself.

Then there was the they don't know what to do with all that possession! Have they watched them before? Or do they think Atleti is just another Leicester?

Really shit channel. Not only biased but also clueless and totally unprofessional. And to think they've got exclusive CL coverage next season!Arghhh

UK Viewing Figures

And yet they've got the fucking temerity to talk about our levels of support!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.