I've Ditched Sky - What Are My Options?

Can someone Pm me with a link to get an Openbox so many on EBay don't know which to trust!

Have you turned it off then turned it on again?
Mate, there's some sacred information that you just don't pass onto the fairer sex.
Can someone Pm me with a link to get an Openbox so many on EBay don't know which to trust!
Got chatting to a mate yesterday and he's pointed me in the direction of a fully loaded android set up. He's had his over two years with no issues whatsoever. He got another last year for a bedroom and just ordered another for his other one. All off eBay(all from the same seller)
Ordered one myself last night, I'll let you know how it goes.

Mate, there's some sacred information that you just don't pass onto the fairer sex.

Got chatting to a mate yesterday and he's pointed me in the direction of a fully loaded android set up. He's had his over two years with no issues whatsoever. He got another last year for a bedroom and just ordered another for his other one. All off eBay(all from the same seller)
Ordered one myself last night, I'll let you know how it goes.
Would be interested in a PM if possible mate. :)

Just after some up to date advice.

Ditched Sky the other month so buying an alternative receiver. I'm happy to configure it as I am 'techy'. For sub £100 is the Zgemma H2S the best bet? (I have a dual feed Sky dish) also can anyone recommend any 'gift' suppliers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just after some up to date advice.

Ditched Sky the other month so buying an alternative receiver. I'm happy to configure it as I am 'techy'. For sub £100 is the Zgemma H2S the best bet? (I have a dual feed Sky dish) also can anyone recommend any 'gift' suppliers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@talkativesprout is your man with this stuff boss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.