I've Ditched Sky - What Are My Options?

Just after some up to date advice.

Ditched Sky the other month so buying an alternative receiver. I'm happy to configure it as I am 'techy'. For sub £100 is the Zgemma H2S the best bet? (I have a dual feed Sky dish) also can anyone recommend any 'gift' suppliers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hear a lot of people happy with the Zgemma. I would recommend you getting it from a uk supplier though, when you get a dud...you really get a dud and end up with a pile of shit too expensive to ship back to china.

Servers are hit and miss, i would recommend having a ponce around cardshare forums and you are looking for ones that have been at it a good while and decent feedback(obv)
pm sent

I hear a lot of people happy with the Zgemma. I would recommend you getting it from a uk supplier though, when you get a dud...you really get a dud and end up with a pile of shit too expensive to ship back to china.

Servers are hit and miss, i would recommend having a ponce around cardshare forums and you are looking for ones that have been at it a good while and decent feedback(obv)
pm sent

Cheers for that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.