Bitter Dortmund

I just seen it as a bit of banter instead of a bitter comment tbh.

I thought it was a good light hearted jibe, myself. Quite good for the Germans!

It's not like our fans of today to be overly-touchy about something somebody has said about us though is it?
If that's what it was meant to be then fair play to them. I can see the funny side of it if that was the intention.

Last edited:
I say bring it on. I'm pleased there appears to be someone (with some clout) at Dortmund who actually gives a fuck. Much preferable to faceless soulless businessmen.

Meh, I thought they'd be happy Gundogan didn't go to Bayern. All of their other best players have been desperate to go there.

Dortmund can write what they want, they became terrified at Anfield in a big European games against players like Joe Allen and Dejan Lovren. Embarrassing - no wonder all the good players want to leave.

Meh, I thought they'd be happy Gundogan didn't go to Bayern. All of their other best players have been desperate to go there.

Dortmund can write what they want, they became terrified at Anfield in a big European games against players like Joe Allen and Dejan Lovren. Embarrassing - no wonder all the good players want to leave.
To be fair its been a few years since we turned up at klanfield.

to be fair, we haven't coped much better there , have we?

The reason they lost that tie, was because they played the whole "we're best friends, JFT96!!!!" line. They didn't act like opponents and treated it like some sort of charity match. Same happened with Villarreal, until Sevilla actually treated it seriously and turned them over quire easily.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.