Thailand

If you don't shag a Thai girl you are a loser.

Do you mean sleep with a thai lass in a romantic way after a period of going out together? or just shag one after paying a bar fine?

Last edited:
Something different to think about. Go to Laos. At the border you can do a slow boat trip along the Mekong to Luang Prabang. Another place up north on the Nam Ou river called Muang Ngoy Neua. Just google the images. It is spectacular and I think still very untouched by mainstream tourism. You'd need to budget 7-10 days for all this but you wouldn't regret it. Beer is about 40p for a large bottle.

Whenever Thailand is mentioned it always turns derogatory about the girls, There are millions of normal girls in Thailand that have completely normal jobs. Its a stunning country and the people are great.

Whenever Thailand is mentioned it always turns derogatory about the girls, There are millions of normal girls in Thailand that have completely normal jobs. Its a stunning country and the people are great.
It's famous for the Ladyboys unfortunately. It's a beautiful country and I can't even wait to be in it ... Even if it is rainy season

That is true but the thing is, any shows on uk bar travel shows are about it's bars, prisons or ladyboys, when in realityThailand is truely a wonderful place with a wonderful people, I have been fortunate enough to have been to most regions and visited some great places, lived in Pattaya in the same appartment blocks as bar girls and ladyboys, and also in Bangkok (only briefly) my wifes village with the rice and sugar farmers and many more. I would say that the people who only think visiting Thailand has to involve shagging a local are the losers.

Last edited:
Do captain bobs boat party on the phi phi island it's amazing. some cutie is usually stood at the end of the pier with flyers etc...
If you're doing the full moon party. get a shroom shake on mushroom mountain and be prepared to be in hysterics!

Last edited:
I'm in Pattaya right now with the Thai mrs and our son.Been coming here since 1989 and been about 20-25 times.started bkk,flew air asia to surat thani,ferry over to Samui and Lamai beach,then over to Phuket,flew up to Udon Thani with the inlaws again on air asia then down to utapao and pattaya.things getting not so cheap like it once was,i remember the £ being 75 bhat ,it was so cheap and good value.some great places to visit,Sukkothai and Ayuthaya both old capitals before Bangkok,chiang mai is much smaller than bkk and easy to walk around on foot.

Getting back to Chang beer,it used to be 7.5% volume and about 35 bhat for a 660ml big bottle,u could get pretty pissed on 3 or 4 bottles for £2 back in the day,theyve knocked the strength down over recent years ,its now 5.5%.Leo is now my preferred beer at 5% .

Chock dee khrap !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.