Sam Allardyce

Who is Sven shagging atm, if she is alright we can always do worse than ask him to come back.
Mind you is he not on twelvety million mananging a Chinese team or summat?
Sven was one of the worst managers England have ever had.

Much as i hate anything to do with the scum across the road , Gary Neville would at least put some pride into playing for England , and he won't be a yes man for the F.A. ,but you could put a combination of Pep,Ancelloti and Mourinho dream team together , but they couldnt make a football team out of that shower of shite , we just are'nt good enough

I've had no interest in England since the World Cup fiasco in Africa, but tonight I thought benefit of doubt and watched an even worse performance than I could imagine, so that's me giving up on England may as well have Mrs Brown to manage them cos I won't be wasting anymore time on this shower of shit.

Who cares. Until the FA instigate a root to branch change in the way we organise and coach footbal in England we will continue to fail.
This. It's been needed for over 40 years, winning the World Cup at home has been something of a curse for the national team as it bred complacency in the FA who stood still while other countries adapted and modernised their approach.

I've just read that new Henry Winter book about England and you're right about Hoddle, a top notch tactician and coach but appalling man management, I got the impression he just couldn't be arsed with that side of managenent and didn't want confrontation and when it did happen as on the occasion of Gaza being left out in 2008 all hell broke loose and he couldn't cope.

Players who are left out are always going to woman and whine. His man management can't have been that bad. The team spirit for that 0-0 draw against Italy in Rome when we qualified for the '98 World Cup, was fantastic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.