The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a serious note. Whilst they've always been very close friends (always without fail room together with Albiceleste unless one isn't there) - Serg and Leo do seem to be a bit more pally this summer. Growing beards together?

Perfect for blending into NQ surroundings - hmm.

They also quit the NT together too, ya? Or has Kun not committed to that?

They also quit the NT together too, ya? Or has Kun not committed to that?
I don't think Kun came out and said it from what i remember but he at least alluded to it by saying something like - "[it might not be a bad idea for us to let the new blood through to reinvigorate the team.]"

There is bad blood with their FA over something but obviously they are all extremely frustrated with 4 lost finals and emotion was running high straight after the match so unless either of them release statements I wouldn't take it as a guarantee

I don't think Kun came out and said it from what i remember but he at least alluded to it by saying something like - "[it might not be a bad idea for us to let the new blood through to reinvigorate the team.]"

There is bad blood with their FA over something but obviously they are all extremely frustrated with 4 lost finals and emotion was running high straight after the match so unless either of them release statements I wouldn't take it as a guarantee

Gotcha. Thanks for clearing that up. I figured messi was probably just steaming at the time anyway.

All this Spanish is to put us off the scent. We're getting someone from Iceland. Obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.