Next seasons home shirt (allegedly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww bless ya... bet you were so pleased with your little response, laughed so much to yourself a little bit of wee came out didn't it?

Shame no one else is laughing fella – unfortunately not had a full kit since probably before you were a twinkle in the milkman\s eye.
!
And seriously – if you don't care about the club's colours or heritage, I really don't know why you're arsed supporting this club! As has been said, many fucking times already – it's not about what the fans look like wearing it, it's not even about if the kit looks better on the players than in the shitty photos – it's about that kit not being City, and it's about us being fucked about instead of having our proper colours year in, year out. If you're not arsed about the kit, then don't bother commenting!

Hilarious mate. Twinkle in the Milkmans eye? I'm 28 mate and been a season ticket holder for 22 of those years so I'm guessing by the way your going on I'm actually older than you are so don't talk me about how I support my club.

Did anybody kick off this much when we had the soundwave kit when we first won the prem? Blue shirt, blue shirt and blue & white hooped socks - not a traditional city kit in and no one moaned.The reebok kit under Pearce blue shirt blue shorts blue socks - more Cov colours than city but no one was outraged that time either.

The new kit is there, buy it or don't buy it do you think City are arsed either way what you do or how much it's outraged you? The amount this club has had done for it in the last 8 years is unbelievable and people like you still moan like fuck about petty issues like shorts on the kit being blue its embrassing.

Last edited:
Hilarious mate. Twinkle in the Milkmans eye? I'm 28 mate and been a season ticket holder for 22 of those years so I'm guessing by the way your going on I'm actually older than you are so don't talk me about how I support my club.

Did anybody kick off this much when we had the soundwave kit when we first won the prem? Blue shirt, blue shirt and blue & white hooped socks - not a traditional city kit in and no one moaned.The reebok kit under Pearce blue shirt blue shorts blue socks - more Cov colours than city but no one was outraged that time either.

The new kit is there, buy it or don't buy it do you think City are arsed either way what you do or how much it's outraged you? The amount this club has had done for it in the last 8 years is unbelievable and people like you still moan like fuck about petty issues like shorts on the kit being blue its embrassing.
Google 81 cup final if you think all blue isn't city . Dario has been a blue for over 40 years mate.

Google 81 cup final if you think all blue isn't city . Dario has been a blue for over 40 years mate.

Give over with your Google mate, do you think I'm not aware of the clubs history plus I'm not the one who's arguing it isn't mate, Dario is the one with the issue with new kit.

We only have to wait till the weekend now, but I think this nolito picture confirms it'll be the shirt with the lighter sleaves?
CmQynuCUsAAi1sp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.