Leonardo Bonucci

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juvi will never sell him and can't see him pushing for a move. He would be a dream signing but without spending silly money for a 29 year old its not happening.

We need a reliable leader and would there be any better than Bonucci? I wonder how flattered he must be with the praise he's received from Pep and our willingness to spend that much on him.

I agree mate....seems strange! Maybe this is just to put pressure on Everton with the Stones deal..or his agent is just trying to get a increase in his salary..;)

Yeah, I can't think that we'd delay a Stones agreement so long and then just throw a £38m bid for Bonucci without laying the ground work with Bonucci first

Juvi will never sell him and can't see him pushing for a move. He would be a dream signing but without spending silly money for a 29 year old its not happening.
We'd get 4 years of him at his absolute best.

What you calling silly money,38m is hardly pittance ?

Something Juvi can't say no too. 38mill for their best CB and one who is integral to how they play is not enough I would imagine. 38m is a lot but when speaking about one of the best CB in the world with an almost unique skillset not necessarily.

It's a situation where the player has more value to Juvi than his talent valuation. Too Juvi he would be irreplaceable and as such they would probably never sell unless its like 50m+. Similar to Pogba who is nowhere near a 100m player imo.

We'd get 4 years of him at his absolute best.

Yup he would be great at us and last at least 4 years, likely more knowing Italians and his style of play. Its just is it worth the money it would cost to take him from Juvi for 4/5 years? Thinking a bit more maybe it is since he would transform how we play, is already at his peak and would slot right in.

Does anyone on here think we have gone to the trouble of bidding without first sounding the player out?

This sounds promising unless we are using it to speed up Everton and Stones or we want both?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.