Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got some pictures of the new badge on the Colin Bell main stand entrance, and on the souvenier store, which is currently having a refit. Will post the pictures tomorrow, along with some CFA pictures.

Souvenir store. There's a blast from the past. That little house on Maine Road

Where would these 250/people watch the game from then ?
I have no knowledge of this new area, but there are plenty of corporate areas that have no view of the pitch, the commonwealth suite being just one example. If the information is correct and there has been numerous rumours of new changing rooms up a level so I get the feeling they are, it is likely to be a bar/restaurant area with seating in the padded seats of the Colin Bell stand

I have no knowledge of this new area, but there are plenty of corporate areas that have no view of the pitch, the commonwealth suite being just one example. If the information is correct and there has been numerous rumours of new changing rooms up a level so I get the feeling they are, it is likely to be a bar/restaurant area with seating in the padded seats of the Colin Bell stand

Was just about to post similar - i would imagine close to the dugouts. Was also told to expect some changes on the concourse area on level one in this area. Was told it was being "broken up" not sure what that meant - maybe we wont be able to walk the full way round soon? Laings have just submitted a price for the North Stand works by the way.

Was just about to post similar - i would imagine close to the dugouts. Was also told to expect some changes on the concourse area on level one in this area. Was told it was being "broken up" not sure what that meant - maybe we wont be able to walk the full way round soon? Laings have just submitted a price for the North Stand works by the way.

Reckon the North Stand will be a South Stand clone?

Just been told a new corporate area will be created in the current dressing room areas with a view of the players tunnel with the changing rooms being put on a floor above. The new corporate area will cater for 250 people and will have a view of the players tunnel. Sounds wacky.

Don't shoot the messenger if not true but source is good.
I remember that pre South Stand extension plans there were plans done( and posted on the online site) for a corporate area with a view of the players tunnel. This was around 4 years ago when the club posted lots of ideas for us fans to think about. I remember printing them all off at the time...no idea where I then put them though!!!!

I wonder if that means Laings prices have gone up? I was sat next to a senior manager from Laings on the train about a year ago and he thought they had already won the North Stand work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.