Frustrations with the OS.

blueste41

Over the last couple of days I have experienced the following problems.

Man City.com

Takes an age to load.
After you login, there is no way to log out.
I forgot my password on the ticket section, asked for an e-mail to reset 5 times and did not receive one. I ended up sending a querry to tech. Support to get it reset.

Cityzens
The logout button fails to log you out!
If you try and login with a different account it still loads the first account!

Oh, and they have only just got round to changing the kick off dates and times for the Prem. TV games.

Pretty shabby IMO

At least you can log in! Wont even let me do that, just freezes, it is an absolute joke of a Website IMO

And it is currently informing me of the rags team for today and the rags signing Pogba for £105m?!!! Is it being run by rags FFS

At least you can log in! Wont even let me do that, just freezes, it is an absolute joke of a Website IMO
Agreed, the old one was much better, I've tried to log in, can't, then get told the password's wrong, never get the fucking email that's
supposed to sort it, try the password again, get jack shit, then finally bin it and come here for info.
Not doing the club any favours, this rubbish, whoever set this site up must have been on the piss for a month.

And, they've listed incorrect kick off times for both the scum & Dortmund games. When I log in to Cityzens my email address is not correct and there's no way to change it. Whoever they use for developing the website should be sacked, I know 10 year olds that could do a better job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.