New home shirt (confirmed)

It does. And together with the white shorts it instantly looks like a City kit.
I can't get my head around why NYCFC have got City's colours but City have not.
A combination of having nike as a kit manufacturer and the club taking their eye off the ball with regards to pleasing the loyal fanbase.

You have to ask why the original three umbro kits had such a huge advertising campaign (they knew all three would be loved) whilst these three horrors from nike are flying under the radar (they know they'll be hated).

Got the £30 polo this morning. First Nike City thing I have bought (still got my Umbro shirt). Thanks for the heads up on here. It really is very nice and just shouts "Manchester City".Took a bit of finding on the online store. Not obvious in the men's polo section. I just put "core polo" in the search and there it is

Got the £30 polo this morning. First Nike City thing I have bought (still got my Umbro shirt). Thanks for the heads up on here. It really is very nice and just shouts "Manchester City".Took a bit of finding on the online store. Not obvious in the men's polo section. I just put "core polo" in the search and there it is

How's the fit, skin tight or regular. Have you bought your usual size or a size up.?

The Nike polos are fuckin huge! So too the training gear.
The team shirts actually look a lot better in the flesh but still it's not City. Love the goalie shirt though!

Funny thing is, it's not hard to make it acceptable...

PIsz6Vw.jpg

Can I have a job Nike???

Looks good but really what's the difference between blue, white, blue or blue, blue, white ? Be good if you could put the Nike equivalent next to it.

Dipper fan at work says our new kit looks much more professional and smart than recent years. I've no idea wtf he is talking about but its a third party view

There is no chance this kit is going to grow on me. It's fuckin shit and watching this match doesn't feel like I'm watching Manchester City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.