United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening from Shanghai. Just watching them (tv) being dismantled by Dortmunds youth team. According to commentator (Sky bloke can't remember his name) "a real positive is Luke Shaw playing 90 minutes." I have never seen a footballer look closer to death. Tbf it is seriously hot but they look garbage

That bad is it?
Wonder what there fans expectations were when they new PEG was coming.

If they had been a side playing completely new formations & tactics which the players were unused to or full of kids, you could understand it, but it was just bog standard stuff & most of the team were experienced players.

To me, LVG was asking much more of them tactically. Jose just put out a typical Prem type team with players doing exactly what they usuallg do. They were fucking shite.

Dortmund outclassed them with two different teams. Looks like the plan will be, whack it to Ibra, Rooney & Martial & hope they click. Pogba's value has just gone up I imagine.

Poor **** still has Smallthing and Phil the face in front of his goal....

If you are ugly do not draw attention to yourself.

If you are not a very good player likewise do not draw attention to yourself.

With that Extremely Silly Hair, Phil The Face highlighted what a useless ugly fucker he is. He needs a good woman to check before he is let out in public.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.