Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
ESPN are saying Real Madrid are going to launch a late bid to try and fuck things up.

For the money they are paying i would be wanting the finished article, he is nowhere near. Fingers crossed he is a massive flop

Has he signed yet?

No?

Thought not

If he signs you're gonna look very very silly, especially considering the reports that have come out in the last fortnight.

Obviously I hope you're right with what you've said previously, but just can't see anything other than Pogba going to the rags

If he signs you're gonna look very very silly, especially considering the reports that have come out in the last fortnight.

Obviously I hope you're right with what you've said previously, but just can't see anything other than Pogba going to the rags
If he signs IBH won't look silly at all.

He's had a good laugh as have the rest of us. And we can all change from "gonna snub you" to "waste of money" and move on with our life.

Open your eyes and look at Real Madrid then! Pogba's idol = Zidane. Real Madrid surpass all other clubs when it comes to players - Ronaldo left the rags to go there, as did Beckham. The rags just can't pay the sums involved with agents etc. They've got Rooney and others that will immediately be back in asking for more if Pogba gets what he's requesting. Real can handle that. It's stay at Juve or go to Real.

Why pray tell am I going to look very very silly?

It's my opinion he won't sign...that's all it is...an opinion...no ITK knowledge here

You look very very silly for posting such a daft comment

I think they almost certainly will get him. He is clearly very good. I watched him against us last season and was impressed. Then again in the Euros i thought he was poor. It is a stupid amount of money though. I am genuinely glad he is not with us though as judging by his twitter photos. Looks well suited to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.