Ads

Anyone using the iPhone finding when you get into off topic there's a giant advert with a play button in the middle and it don't let you scroll down the page to the messages ?

It's really annoying.

The Leo Vegas adds are really sensitive and open up new tabs all the time.

Anyone using the iPhone finding when you get into off topic there's a giant advert with a play button in the middle and it don't let you scroll down the page to the messages ?

It's really annoying.

Yeah, it's been doing it for me off and on all day. Had to keep closing the browser and re-opening it!

All the ads should be removed from the log in, takes me 15 mins to get going now because my pc is locked up steaming bleedin adverts I have no Interest in.. I will have to ask my 7 year old how to switch ad blocker on I think..!

Tbh its getting to the point where I'd rather pay annual sub's to be ad free. I know @Ric needs to pay for the private jets and gogo dancers somehow, but the site seems to be slowing down week by week.
Sub's might get rid of the rag element and other bandwidth suckers too?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.