Navas on his way ?

I can think of a few I'd rather shift before him, but I won't complain if we upgrade.

Think we're struggling to get players out. Navas is one of the few who we have a suitor lined up for, and is open to the move. I'm sure there are others the club would prefer to go, but it's proving difficult.

Think we're struggling to get players out. Navas is one of the few who we have a suitor lined up for, and is open to the move. I'm sure there are others the club would prefer to go, but it's proving difficult.
I thought as much. It's what you get when you offer big fat contracts as an incentive to sign. If they don't work out you're either stuck with them or have to pay them off.

Eh? The flags will be out at my house at least - he's broken down so many decent positions and attacks it's untrue. What was that stat? Most shots in the league without a single goal - get rid Pep, ASAFP.

I don't like or dislike players solely on their abilities. Hardwork and passion come first for me and I never had a problem with Navas in that regard.

I think its also important to remember that Navas is in the final year of his contract, getting some return makes more sense than letting him walk for free next summer. The lad had alot of stick since he's arrived but always given 100% but sadly, as we struggling to reduce our squad numbers, I think he might end up being one of the first to go.

I thought as much. It's what you get when you offer big fat contracts as an incentive to sign. If they don't work out you're either stuck with them or have to pay them off.

We should be in a much better position on that front next summer. Think there are about seven players whose contracts expire in 2017. Will free up a lot of space on the wage bill.

My fear is we will stagnate one more year with all unwanted players, lose one precious year under pep. Any news on Bony, Kolarov? @Ric

We'll get rid of most that we don't want imho, as there'll be a scramble come the end of August, and despite being surplus here, they'll walk into most teams across Europe, we'll take a hit on fee's but I'm sure they're already geared up to that anyway.

We'll get rid of most that we don't want imho, as there'll be a scramble come the end of August, and despite being surplus here, they'll walk into most teams across Europe, we'll take a hit on fee's but I'm sure they're already geared up to that anyway.
Not so sure about that. The clubs interested in certain players will not be able to provide a wage packet to convince them to join. I wouldn't be surprised if we have to loan a few senior players out (whilst contributing heavily to their wages), just to get rid of the excess foreigners in the squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.