General transfer rumours

Buy out clauses are just numbers, they don't actually mean anything (Jesé Rodriguez buy-out clause was €200M but he's just been sold to PSG for €25M), although I suppose English clubs getting Silva, Aguero, Costa, De Gea, Mata and Cazorla for less than £150M meant they were going to try something!
If Seville offer €80M for Ter Stegen, they have to sell him (if the player wants to go, obviously). If City offer €80M they don't have to sell him as they're only binding between Spanish clubs. If Ter Stegen deposits €80M into the Barca account they have to let him leave (as with Herrera to the rags and Martinez to Munich). The reality is that the buying clubs pay the 'buy-out' but also have to pay VAT (20%) AND the Spanish tax will want 52% of the money deposited (as its been 'given' to the player by the buying club.
It's no different to Everton saying £50M for Stones or £75M for Lukaku. Where have those 'valuations' come from? They've made it up, just like the buy out clauses.

To the best of my knowledge the two players you have mentioned don't have buy out clauses. The figures you are quoting are Evertons valuations only.

To the best of my knowledge the two players you have mentioned don't have buy out clauses. The figures you are quoting are Evertons valuations only.
I know, I'm just making the point, buy out clause or not, doesn't really make much difference as the clauses themselves are just made up valuations, as is the case with all transfer valuations.

Kaveh SolhekolVerified account ‏@SkyKaveh 4m4 minutes ago
Gabriel Jesus will be confirmed as Manchester City player in next 24 hours. Turned down Barcelona. City deal for Moreno also very close

Yeah !
giphy.gif

ok too early

Getting the boot in early,bet jack hardly plays next season like the last one

I'm hoping this **** picks up from where he left off at the rags. I started to feel sorry for him for a split second but due to things like this and the lack of shots taken by him towards his former brief employer makes me want to see this **** fail again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.