General transfer rumours

Would we still be interested in signing him? ...again!;)

Google translate....

Mundo DeportivoVerified account‏@mundodeportivo
'@isco_alarcon, sin sitio en el @realmadrid http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol/real-madrid/20160803/403672207900/isco.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=organico…

Isco without site at Real Madrid
Zidane says Asensio and James remain, which means that the Malaga should leave Madrid
The coach will decide when to return to Madrid and on 13 August wants to have the closed template

Alarcon Isco is now on the exit ramp of Real Madrid. Although the player wants to stay and it has been said the club and Zidane, the words of the latter in New York to ring the Malaga has no place in the Real Madrid. At least, to be a starter and have the desired minutes.

Check out @br_uk's Tweet:

I like

I like this one too mate!;)

Bleacher Report UK ‏@br_uk 23m23 minutes ago
Just imagine if this man arrives, too.

Co9NOYCVUAAIOIv.jpg

28 retweets47 likes

Rumours in Spain are that still no agreement. Spanish club want 2 year loan deal but City only want 1...

Fichajes Depor ‏@rcdfichajes 2h2 hours ago
MARLOS MORENO - La cadena colombiana ANTENA 2 informa que no hay acuerdo. El Dépor quiere una cesión de dos temporadas y el City sólo una.

Translated from Spanish by Bing
MARLOS MORENO - Colombian chain antenna 2 advises that there is no agreement. Depor wants a transfer of two seasons and only one City.

Is Moreno transfer dependent on him going to Deportivo on loan?

As an international I dont think he'd have any issues getting a work permit here but I think we see Moreno as more for the future and the plan was always to send him out on loan to get more experience before he's ready for the 1st team squad..

As an international I dont think he'd have any issues getting a work permit here but I think we see Moreno as more for the future and the plan was always to send him out on loan to get more experience before he's ready for the 1st team squad..

Seems odd that he's already in Spain and per this report a pretty basic component to the loan framework (length) still had yet to be agreed upon. Something is certainly holding this loan up but I can't imagine he traveled to Spain on his own volition unless this was very close.

Seems odd that he's already in Spain and per this report a pretty basic component to the loan framework (length) still had yet to be agreed upon. Something is certainly holding this loan up but I can't imagine he traveled to Spain on his own volition unless this was very close.

I agree mate....you would think the loan deal would have been agreed in advance of the transfer? guess it only rumours at the moment but at you say, something is holding up the deal...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.